Things Every Buyer Should Consider When Looking For Their Future Home!
- Working with a Realtor is the SMART choice! You’re going to want someone who understands your needs and wants in your future abode. Your Realtor will walk you through the purchasing process while defending you and keeping your best interest in mind. They make the journey of finding your new home a little less stressful and a lot more convenient for you.
- Getting Pre-approved is a must! Whether you choose to consult with your local bank or a trusted mortgage representative, it is imperative that you discover what your limits are when searching for homes. Narrowing properties according to your price range will just get you closer to finding “the one”.
- Are you interested in brand-new homes? According to the National Association of Realtors, it is expected that sales in current homes or non-brand new constructions will rise exponentially due to the increase in sales prices. It is important that you consider what you are and aren’t willing to settle for in terms of the conditions of homes being sold as well as the price they’re being sold for.
- Credit & Down Payment: For those who fear that their credit is too low to purchase a home, worry no more! FHA loans accept borrowers with credits that fall below 600 and that are willing to put a 3.5% minimum down payment! Of course, if you are able to make a higher valued down payment, your monthly mortgage will decrease.
- “With the changing seasons comes new beginnings”- Unknown. Although it may not seem so, there are seasons throughout the year when purchasing homes is at an ultimate high! In fact, the best months to search for your new home include May, June, July and August! If you’re thinking about starting the next year with a new beginning like purchasing a home, I would be more than happy to help you!